Friday, January 30, 2009

Holding hands.............

I dedicate this post to a co blogger...usha pisharody by whose post by the same name, i was inspired to try out a new way to bring together my faculty in school to reach their goals of enrichment and growth.
I just sent to them the question...What does holding hands mean to you?and was I impressed and enriched?????????????
Pooling all the views that poured in from my esteemed faculty of educators, I gather....
Holding Hands-----------------
Symbolises support, strength, affection, co-operation and gives a grit to move ahead as a team.......
It implies sharing your vision and knowledge with the warmth of camaraderie..........
It is a magical gesture connecting people heart and soul to declare...I AM THERE FOR YOU ALWAYS... and helps in the harmonious growth of self and all those one connects to, by imbibing a sense of unity and togetherness.....
We tend to accept the goodness in the other person while ignoring his/her flaws and welcome him/her with love and concern.....
We start pooling of new ideas for mutual growth and unity of purpose...
We tend to hold one another in times of disaster to ensure care by spreading the warmth of love, to face the challenges of life together as a team.....We try to heal the other person of loneliness and bring happiness in his/her life...
In a nutshell...my team of educators feel that HOLDING HANDS implies the end of all negative feelings like hatred, jealousy, selfishness,violence........ to develop the positive spirit of love, care, peace, harmony and respect and recognition of all , thus leading humanity to divinity.....WOW what a brilliant Utopian concept!!!!! am impressed by the feed back I received from my team........
NOT ONLY THAT...My team resolved to...hold each others hands thru thick and thin to develop a congenial atmosphere by a combined effort towards enrichment and growth-----Professionally,Intellectually..and Emotionally........
I must say the inspiration from NUEPA training combined with the positive vibe i received after surfing thru various blogs specially the one i mentioned in the beginning has enriched me as a better leader.. who do I thank?????????????? Deeps who initiated me into blogging??/ Usha, another member of teaching fraternity and a co blogger??????????? or CBSE and NUEPA??????????????WHATEVER........ I AM HAPPY FOR THE POSITIVE VIBE I AM RECEIVING

6 comments:

Usha Pisharody said...

Thank you immensely Chandrika, for taken up that tag to a wonderful level... I simply wrote about it, and you made it happen!

Congratulations too, on the resolutions you have taken together!

Kudos!! The pleasure of reading this is indescribable!!

Thank you so very much!!!

Chandrika said...

the pleasure is entirely mine usha. hope to be inspired by u more and more

Sashu... said...

this is indeed a sweet post :)

Chandrika said...

thanks alot Sashu! I reached this comment late. thank u any way for reading thru.

sindhu said...

that was a nice one...holding hands a simple act, but so many meanings into it1 I too have blogged on this, please do read.

Shail said...

This is really beautiful~