Sunday, March 1, 2009

Taking on a tag at last........

Sindhu tagged...so here I go with my random facts............................
1.I am a very sensitive.sentimental ,sincere person....
2.I brood over losses and deprivations---to this day I miss and weep for those two dearest persons..........my amma and my brother, who are no more with me...
3.I firmly trust in GOD and strongly believe that i cant move even a finger if HE does not want me to......
4.Love, love, and lots of love...... that is what I love to receive and give profusely....
5.Am a good listener and often tend to relate to the problems of others and try to solve them....
6.Am crazy about chocolates!!!!!!!
7.My children are my strength and weakness too....I count a lot on them
8.I dread the thought of losing my loved ones
9.I get easily melted by the woes of others and get carried away---in fact some have even taken advantage of this trait of mine!!
10.At unexpected times I exhibit great strength and will power
11.I just cant stand hypocrite.
12.I am able to befriend people and as such am able to be a good friend and confidante.
13.my granddaughter Namya is my world
14.I am able to get along with people of different age groups, by relating to them, talking to them and sometimes even directing them.
15,.I am very much in love with my mother tongue and hold it in high esteem
16.I love my profession so much so that my family says teaching History is my first love! In fact I would say teaching is my passion
17.I fear failure at times and am not very comfortable in trying new things.....but once I get into my will power ,I DO GO ABOUT TRYING NEW IDEAS AND AND MAKE SURE TO SUCCEED(may be paradoxes of character?)
18.I tend to take time to adjust to new surroundings and new people....but once I get adjusted I find it very difficult to leave them....
19.Enthusiasm comes to me naturally and my husband says that at times I am over enthusiastic.
20.I worry too much and the slightest negative vibe shatters me.
21,I VALUE RELATIONSHIPS OVER MONEY AND FINANCIAL OR SOCIAL STATUS.
22.I love to travel , travel and travel.......especially to seashores and places near water bodies.
23.I am a great romantic at heart and poetry turns me on.
24. I am ever ready to learn.... rather, I have never got fed up of studying.....which my children find hard to fathom.
25.I love to read and find vent to my thoughts and beliefs in writing them down......often to keep them packed away in the secret chambers of my almirah!!!!!
Oh! there is so much I would love to jot down....but '25' is the limit...right Sindhu??????????

5 comments:

Deeps said...

You did it too!

Chandrika said...

and as always ur opinion matters to me deeps thank u da

sindhu said...

I wish there was not a limit of 25, it was interesting to know you more...a good one!

naperville mom said...

I love to read and find vent to my thoughts and beliefs in writing them down......often to keep them packed away in the secret chambers of my almirah!!!!!


Hmmm, I'm looking for the keys;)

Chandrika said...

thank you Sindhu!

Thank u nm for dropping in and for the interest shown.